Golden Star Pokemon Favorite Song(s) In Smash Brothers Brawl?

Favorite Song(s) in Smash Brothers Brawl? - golden star pokemon

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is easily one of the BO game broader and more diverse in the history of the game, with over 250 unique songs, original Smash Bros. and various Nintendo titles from the early years of the NES in the 80th

Songs So what are you favorite Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Here are 10 of my favorites in no particular order. I tried to reduce it to 10 to ...

- (From DK: King K. Rool 's ship does not know why I like it ...)
- Ocarina of Time: Song of Storms
- Kirby Super Star: Gourmet Race
- Kirby 64: Zero Two
- Golden Sun: Battle Theme Medley
- Pokemon Ruby / Sapphire: Victory Road
- Super Metroid: Ridley Boss Battle
- Subspace Emissary: Final Battle
- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn: DExternal Bond
- Star Fox: Corneria

4 comments:

Jarrod K said...

I like many songs SSBB but I'll mention a few of my favorites:

Final Destination - Brawl Version
Battlefield - Brawl Main Theme Remix (How to Play)
Hyrule Field - Ocarina of Time
Pokémon Ruby / Sapphire: Wild Pokemon Theme
Pokemon Diamond / Pearl - Dialga and Pialka Battle Theme
Kirby Super Star: Gourmet Race
Star Fox: Corneria
Star Fox Main Theme Remix
Sonic Adventure - Open Your Heart
Sonic Adventure 2 - Live and Learn
Sonic Heroes - Sonic Heroes
Metroid Fusion - Sector 1
DK Country: Jungle Japes (Brawl Version)
DK Country: Jungle Hijinx
Ice Climbers (Brawl Version)
F-Zero Fire Field
Pokemon Stadium 2 Main Theme

I always like the battle, as well as the music:
Dr. Mario Fever Theme
RAINBORide W / Theme Cruises
Brinstar Theme
Hyrule Temple Theme (and the new theme of the Temple)
F-Zero X: Mute City
F-Zero X Big Blue


C-Rod said...

all titles all the songs from Mario and Luigi Zelda without lyrics Pokemon Tetris. Most of the lyrics suspace delegates, all the songs from Metroid (fight of the frigate Orpheon) Donkey Kong and Super Smash Bros. few songs, songs on the battlefield and the final destination and I do not remember much.

Smiley Face said...

I agree that all the songs listed above all, my favorites, but my favorite song in Brawl have had Twilight Princess: Hyrule Field, I love that song.

Mushroom... said...

- Sonic Boom (hillariously So wrong, I love it.)
- MGS4 Love Theme (very epic, as valid for a fight.)
- Donkey Kong (easily the most impressive track on the game. Best remix ever.)

Post a Comment