Finger Pain And Herpes Do I Have Herpes Whitlow?

Do I have herpes whitlow? - finger pain and herpes

I am determined to see a doctor and recently, I had cold sores (itchy only, I have no open wounds that are visible to the eye). I acyclovir for 1 week, and I recently started to develop this stabbing pain in my two fingers of his right hand. I fear that I myself infection of cold sores (herpes genitalis, or perhaps, if I do?) And now is the pain and the fingers spread of the other party (I assume the use of antibacterial material to wash their hands, or more effective work and what not).

Initially, only with pain again thought it was in my head, but I am now seriously worried. Even a bubble has developed very small, light liquid had in each of my fingers in my right hand, I readbe shared online with herpes whitlow.

I suffer from symptoms? I'm afraid to touch anything now fear the introduction. I have no major injury though, so you can not use bandages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment