Cord Blood Registry Inc Give Me Advise On Cord Blood Registry Kit (CBR) For Second Child...do I Need This For Both Children?

Give me advise on Cord Blood Registry kit (CBR) for second child...do I need this for both children? - cord blood registry inc

Here's the deal. We have the first child of this cable (cable embellical) Blood Registry kit. Basically, the blood of the child, the umbilical cord stem cells embelical with freezing ... Incase I need a job in later life that may have formed in these stem cells in general.

So ... my wife wants this for the second child also ... He said that the DNA is bound and must be with ... However, a brother could also be other stem cells at a rate of less than success. I can not buy this information ... Sounds like they are trying to sell stem cells more ...

My question (s) are not stem cells are cells that Interchangeble ... regaurless came first? DNA is really an impact on the success rate of stem cells?

My theory behind these observations are easy. The debate about his research into stem cells scientists want paved yard was ... I said that the DNA has little or nothing to do with the success of stem cell research ... Right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you just contact Cord Blood Registry at www.cordblood.com and get a straight answer instead of this goobly gook.

Crystal Violet said...

You should do both.
God forbid, if your family need for a transfusion, there must be a party.

I know from the bone marrow of 70% of people are not able to find a game in his own family. Cells of a brother is not necessary to go help others.

There are literally millions of combinations of genes from his wife, and you are able to create. Siblings are often the best hope, but never a guarantee.

shiara_b... said...

both. If anything can help. T cells are not specific in cord blood, umbilical cord blood that is very, very valuable. wants to be my mother when I was born availble. Yes, you can use a two, but, but if both are sick. Child, the blood from the umbilical cord? I would not be brought into this situation, and if you do not donate

You do not need blood, which is used to produce new jobs are not there yet, but if the child develops a cancer that could save your life. if someone in your family is sick with cancer or a host of other diseases that cord blood can save it.

Aid if the donors are the things that are good in context.

Post a Comment